We get asked this question all the time. Here is a short list of questions that will help determine if you need our services. All you have to do is either stand in front of a mirror or in front of your spouse and answer these questions. This will only take a few minutes.
- Face the mirror and lean your head. Facing the mirror lean your head to the right. Notice how far you can go. Now lean to the left. Are they different? If so you may need specific chiropractic adjustments to restore normal position and range of motion. But don't worry, we've seen it many times before and have techniques to help you. By the way yoga, or physical therapy won't fix it.
- Now turn your head. Now turn your head to the right. Notice how far you can go. Now turn to the left. Are they different? If so you may need specific adjustments to restore range of motion.
- Look at the top of each shoulder. Are they uneven with each other? If yes, Then a spinal misalignment may likely be the cause. It can be a simple and straightforward to correct but please do not ignore it.
- Is your head in front of your shoulders? Have your spouse look at you from the side. Is your head in front of your shoulders? Your ear, shoulder, hip, knee, and ankle should be in a straight line. And of course, you know that no pills will restore your spine back to normal.
- Have you been involved in an auto accident? If so, then you may have misaligned one or more of the bones in your neck or back. Only a Doctor of Chiropractic is licensed, trained and qualified to preform an adjustment to restore their normal position.
- Do you suffer with neck pain?
- Do you suffer from headaches?
- Are you tired of being sick and tired?
- Do you want you and your family living Healthier and Happier lives?
- Are you tired of taking drugs, with dangerous side effects, that only hide the symptoms and do nothing to correct the problem?
- Do you have leg pain or sciatica?
If you answered "Yes" to any one of the above questions, then you really should be examined by a chiropractor immediately, and it doesn't have to be at our office. Just make sure it's someone who is qualified and experienced and knows how to find the hidden reason, and of course, who treats you with respect and not like a number.
Professional Athletes use chiropractic care to improve performance. We regularly care for several, top rated nationally, professional motorcycle racers .